4 Drum Kit Lessons on ZOOM
Drum kit lessons via Zoom covering pop, rock, jazz, afro and latin styles.
For beginners through to intermediate level players.
Please make sure you read the details of our terms and conditions below.
6 in stock
This is a block booking for 4 X 1 hour long zoom lessons with one of our drum kit tutors for beginner through to intermediate level drummers.
Our tutors all use high quality equipment and fast internet for zoom lessons ensuring the best quality audio and visual connections.
You will need the following
- your own acoustic or electric drum kit
- a laptop or desktop computer
- a sound card and microphone, usb microphone or laptop built in microphone.
- a zoom account
- a fast internet connection via a home broadband setup preferably on ethernet rather than wifi for best connection and lowest latency.
Once you have booked your lessons you will receive an email with the contact information for your tutor and a PDF from us with instructions on how to prepare for your lessons and how to best setup your equipment. Within 24 hours of your booking you will receive a timetable showing available time slots from which you can choose your preferred lesson times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* As proof of lessons taken your tutor will take a screen shot of the zoom screen at the beginning and end of each lesson.
* Payments for zoom lessons are NON-REFUNDABLE